Nature endowed Crete with the privilege of having 130 species of wild flowers and herbs grown exclusively in this small piece of land.
Cretan Chamomile, ''Matricaria chamomilla'', is known in Crete since the Minoan times. It is reputed for its therapeutic properties ranging from headache cure and sleep aid, to treating menstrual and gastrointestinal disorders.
Net weight: 20gr
Camomile tea/ Chamomilo, 20gr
Pour 1 cup of nearly boiled water over 1-2 teaspoons of herb. Leave it to simmer for 5 minutes and strain.
• Chamomile originated from the Island of Crete, is an excellent herbal tea
• Meticulously collected and dried under natural conditions, without any chemical or other treatment
• Grown and used in Crete since Minoan times
• Reputed for its many therapeutic properties ranging from headache cure, sleep aid, treating menstrual and gastrointestinal disorders
• The fragrance of Cretan Chamomile is unique