Terpsi Organic Lemon Verbena 10gr
Nature endowed Crete with the privilege of having 130 species of wild flowers and herbs grown exclusively in this small piece of land.
Lemon verbena, (Greek: Louisa) or ''Aloysia citrodora'', is a native of Latin America, but also grows well in the Mediterranean region. It is known for its aromatic, bactericidal, antiseptic, and anti-spasmodic properties.
Net weight: 10gr
Lemon Verbena / Louisa, 10gr
Pour 1 cup of nearly boiled water over 1-2 teaspoons of herb. Leave it to simmer for 5 minutes and strain.
• Organic Lemon Verbena originated from the Island of Crete, is an excellent herbal tea
• Meticulously collected and dried under natural conditions, without any chemical or other treatment
• Native of Latin America, but also cultivated in Mediterranean climates
• Reputed for its aromatic, bactericidal, antiseptic, and anti-spasmodic properties
• It also boosts the health of the nervous system