Organic Mountain tea
Nature endowed Crete with the privilege of having 130 species of wild flowers and herbs grown exclusively in this small piece of land.
Cretan Mountain Tea, (Greek: Malotira) or ''Sideritis syriaca'', is well known in Crete, at least since the age of Romans. It is reputed for combating colds and flu, aiding digestion and boosting the immune system.
Net weight: 15gr
Mountain tea / Malotira, 15gr
Pour 1-2 teaspoons in a cup of water and simmer for 7-10 minutes. Strain before drinking.
• Organic Mountain Tea (Malotira) originated from the Island of Crete, is an excellent herbal tea
• Meticulously collected and dried under natural conditions, without any chemical or other treatment
• It is an endemic Herb of Crete, known at least since the age of Romans
• Reputed to be good in combating colds, flu and respiratory problems while It aids digestion and boosts the immune system
• It produces a unique, pleasant flavor