Nature endowed Crete with the privilege of having 130 species of wild flowers and herbs grown exclusively in this small piece of land.
Sage, (Greek: Faskomilia) or ''Salvia fruticosa'', was considered as a sacred herb in antiquity. It has a peppery pleasant flavour. It is reputed for preventing coughs, strengthening lungs and relieving from infections and inflammations.
Net weight: 20gr
Sage / Faskomilo, 20gr
Pour 1-2 teaspoons in a cup of water and simmer for 7-10 minutes. Strain before drinking.
• Organic Sage originated from the Island of Crete, is an excellent herbal tea
• Meticulously collected and dried under natural conditions, without any chemical or other treatment
• Sage was considered a sacred herb in antiquity
• Reputed for strengthening lungs and preventing coughs while relieving from infections and inflammations
• Sage has a peppery pleasant flavor