Terpsi Kalamata olives come from the well-known Greek variety.
Kalamata olives’ quality and taste is what makes them widely reputed and popular.
Net weight: 360gr / Solid Net (Drained) Weight: 210gr
Whole Kalamata Greek Olives, 210gr
Energy Content: 188kcal/788kJ per 100gr
Fat: 18.4gr per 100gr
Carbohydrates: 0.2gr per 100gr
Fibers: 4.0gr per 100gr
Protein: 1.5gr per 100gr
Salt: 3.4gr per 100gr
• Olives meticulously selected and traditionally processed
• Rich in taste with high nutritional value
• They can be eat alone or accompany your favorite dishes or salads
• A good source of monounsaturated fats and alpha-linoleic acids, such as omega-3
• They have proven anti-oxidant and anti-cancer benefits