For your health and family
Salmon is always a good idea for lunch! Ideally, we should eat oily fish once a week, as, among others, it has been proven that it is beneficial for the heart health. This recipe is great for busy days and also suitable for the whole family! The combination of salmon, vegetables and spices will make it your favourite meal and even kids will love it.
You will need:
1. Drizzle some oil over the top of each salmon.
2. Sprinkle the salmon generously with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
4. Heat the pan over medium-high heat.
5. Place the salmon in the pan, skin-side down.
6. Cook for 1-2 minutes, turn and continue cooking for another minute.
7. Place the salmon in the oven and cook for another 10-12 minutes, depending on your oven.
8. Add the tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl.
9. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt pepper, oregano and Thyme and mix.
Your meal is ready. Enjoy!